The Delaware Futures program is offered at NO COST to the students, but the annual cost to provide the program services is $5,000 per student. Some other facts about the program are:

  • Year-round program with academic enrichment during the school year and experiential learning during the summer
  • 95 students currently served with year-over-year growth
  • More than 300 graduates since 1998
  • Freshman class is now 27 students, up from 16 in previous years
  • Approximately 60% female, 40% male
  • Over 95% minority students
  • 98% of our students are low to moderate income based on the federal poverty guidelines
  • Over 60% of students come from single-parent households
  • 88% of our graduates have gone on to college; the remaining 12% enter the armed forces
  • 100% of our 2018 graduates were accepted at college
  • 100% of our graduates earn acceptance to college with full or partial scholarships

To find information about our Board of Directors, Advisory Board or staff, click here.

Corporate Sponsors
Capital One M&T Bank WSFS Bank
Sign up for our e-letter here

1104 North Adams Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
(302) 652-8609 phone     (302) 652-8613 fax

Designed by Burgess Communications